[Marxism] William Ash, R.I.P.

michael yates mikedjyates at msn.com
Sun May 11 18:02:43 MDT 2014

Jim Farmelant notes that Ash published a book with Monthly Review Press. One more indication of the range of authors the Press has published and the radicals around the world that we have known. I read that Verso is the leading radical publisher in the world (at least in the rich capitalist nations). They might be the biggest, but I think Monthly Review Press has been consistently better. And given that we have a full-time staff of three, well, what we do is really remarkable!