[Marxism] Meet the Cossack ‘Wolves’ Doing Russia’s Dirty Work in Ukraine | TIME.com

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:45:03 MDT 2014

On 05/13/2014 07:55 AM, Joseph Catron wrote:
> Correct. Life is too short to waste on Time magazine.
>

> Tell me about it. If there's any mainstream outlet with less quality
> control. I have yet to see it. They'll basically run any sensationalist
> crap someone sends them, especially if there's a reasonably big name
> involved:
>
> In an article published in Time magazine late last month, Finance Minister
> Yair Lapid explained why
Are you saying Time magazine misrepresented Lapid?

I would be very interested in seeing something on this list impeaching
the Time's article on the Wolves' Hundred. I get highly annoyed with
people who think they can avoid that by just impeaching the source. I
consider it a corrupt practice.

BREAKING NEWS - FACTS PUBLISHED ANYWHERE REMAIN FACTS!

--
Clay Claiborne, Owner
Cosmos Engineering Co. <http://CosmosEng.com/>

(323) 219-6507 cell