[Marxism] Meet the Cossack ‘Wolves’ Doing Russia’s Dirty Work in Ukraine | TIME.com

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue May 13 19:05:13 MDT 2014

This discussion descends hour by hour into deeper abysses
of silliness.

Haven't we all had, in life, the experience of knowing people
who could generally be believed, and others -- Munchausens,
fantasts, compulsive liars, used-car salesmen, Democratic
politicans -- who could not?

Suppose you get an agitated phone call, late at night, from
one of the former, passing on some alarming news. You might,
under those circumstances, be inclined to investigate
further.

But then suppose you get an equally alarming call from one
of the latter group. If you have a brain in your head you
will cut the conversation short and go to bed, and never give
it a second thought.