[Marxism] After the marches in may in Australia, where to now?

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun May 18 06:28:50 MDT 2014

There will be a minority of Australian workers and others who are being forced by the current Budget attacks to understand that if you don't fight you lose and that striking is the best way to fight. If that is the case then it is our task to talk to that minority and show them by our arguments and activity that our vision for action now and for the future is the way to win the current fight and the ultimate goal, a truly democratic society in which production occurs to satisfy human need.

Stop work to stop the bosses' Budget.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/05/18/after-the-march-in-may-where-to-now/