[Marxism] From the end of the age of 'entitlement' to the beginning of the age of resistance in Australia?

en.passant at bigpond.com en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed May 21 06:06:02 MDT 2014

The demonstrations and meetings against the Budget over the last week in Australia are an encouraging sign. Are we witnessing the end of the age of entitlement and the beginning of the age of resistance?

We on the left need to be arguing for, and helping rank and file workers and others to organise, demonstrations and strikes in the fight against the bosses' Budget.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/05/21/from-the-end-of-the-age-of-entitlement-to-the-beginning-of-the-age-of-resistance/