[Marxism] National liberation and Bolshevism reexamined: A view from the borderlands

Richard Fidler rfidler_8 at sympatico.ca
Wed May 21 10:52:04 MDT 2014

Bauer's magnum opus, which got bad press from Lenin and the Bolsheviks but
is well worth reading for its numerous insights, was first translated into
Spanish, then into French and in 2000 an English translation by Joseph
O'Donnell was published (Nimni was the volume editor) by the University of
Minnesota. Its title in English: "The Question of Nationalities and Social
Democracy."

Richard