[Marxism] Thailand: Smells like a coup, tastes like a coup, looks like a coup

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed May 21 20:08:52 MDT 2014

On 5/21/14 9:46 PM, Michael Smith wrote:
> Let the record show that I saw it coming. A good ten minutes ago.

Michael, there are 1500 Marxmail subscribers and probably 5 times as
many others who read the archives on a daily basis. You really need to
consider whether it is useful to write jibes such as this. Surely you
are capable of doing a little bit of research to come up with some
relevant data that will help us understand Thai politics better.