[Marxism] Right-left convergence? Phooey | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat May 24 12:56:31 MDT 2014

Maybe because unlike most leftists I actually went through the
experience of being a conservative, the prospect of a right-left
convergence leaves me cold. This project has been around for a long
time, exemplified by Justin Raimondo’s antiwar.com. Since I remember all
too well what an asshole I was back in 1960 as a 15-year-old member of
the Young Americans for Freedom, my tendency is to avoid anybody with
even a glancing similarity to what I once was, starting with the creepy
Raimondo. There, but for the grace of god and immense peer pressure from
Bard College classmates, go I.

http://louisproyect.org/2014/05/24/right-left-convergence-phooey/