[Marxism] As Publishers Fight Amazon, Books Vanish - NYTimes.com

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sat May 24 16:10:00 MDT 2014

On 05/24/2014 10:44 AM, Clay Claiborne wrote:
> Midnight Special Bookstore would have sold my film and Free Syria
> stuff  [to people in LA - Victorville not so much]
On second thought, I'd like to amend that. Given't the standance of
almost the entire Left in LA these days, its not at all clear that
Midnight Special would be willing to carry my Free Syria stuff, maybe
they would even be pulling Vietnam: American Holocaust from the shelves
too like a few other "Left" outlets because if I am so wrong on Syria,
apparently in retrospect, I was wrong on Vietnam too.

--
Clay Claiborne, Owner
Cosmos Engineering Co. <http://CosmosEng.com/>

(323) 219-6507 cell