[Marxism] ZCommunications » Intercept?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon May 26 07:48:17 MDT 2014

Michael Albert worries about Glenn Greenwald's new website backed by
EBay mogul Pierre Omidyar draining support from "left" outlets--his
presumably. This is supposedly a danger posed by big money interfering
with "our" section of the Internet. I have to laugh at this since ZNet
is a transparent attempt by Albert to do pretty much the same thing.
Years ago I went ballistic after he posted one of my articles without my
permission after previously deciding not to publish one that I had
submitted on the suggestion of his writing partner Robin Hahnel. Not one
of my favorite people.

http://zcomm.org/znetarticle/intercept/