[Marxism] Is Slavoj Zizek a US propaganda psyop?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:01:28 MDT 2014

On another front this morning I recommended Orwell's "Politics and the
English Language" to those who swoon over abstract, meaningless jargon,and
the sloppy politics it enables.
But this is beyond duplicity and incoherence. It's just fucking stupid.
Will the workshop organizers bring tin-foil alien signal-receptor caps for
everyone or should we bring our own?