[Marxism] Is Slavoj Zizek a US propaganda psyop?

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon May 26 09:55:02 MDT 2014

On May 26, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

> Levich is a long time "anti-imperialist" who was a Marxmail subscriber over a decade ago. I can't remember if I booted him or if he unsubbed. The title of the workshop comes from "Carthage delenda est", which means Carthage must be destroyed. I wonder if Michael Smith was an outside consultant on the title.

Unfortunately, I was not. I would have gotten the
gerundive right (sc. delendus). And oh by the way,
it's 'Carthago' in Latin.

But sounds like a fun event, and I would enjoy seeing
Zizek deconstructed, preferably in the literal sense
of the term.

Michael Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net

A man should take care not to be made a proverb; and,
therefore, should avoid having any one topick of which
people can say, "We shall hear him upon it."

--Dr J