[Marxism] Is Slavoj Zizek a US propaganda psyop?

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon May 26 10:40:45 MDT 2014

On May 26, 2014, at 12:33 PM, Richard Fidler <rfidler_8 at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Actually, Michael, in Latin it is Cartago delenda est. No "th" in Latin, and
> cities are feminine, hence "delenda".

Of course it is, because as you correctly note, 'Carthago' is feminine;
but Zizek, presumably, is not. Hence he is delendus rather than
delenda.

As for 'no th in Latin', I suggest a quick look at L&S or OLD.
'Cart(h)ago' is of course not a native Latin word.

Michael Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net

A man should take care not to be made a proverb; and, therefore, should avoid having any one topick of which people can say, "We shall hear him upon it."

--Dr J