[Marxism] From a drunken dog (wasRe: Vladimir Putin's Woman in Paris)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue May 27 11:37:36 MDT 2014

On 5/27/14 10:28 AM, Shane Mage wrote:

> The FN is, of course, a petit-bourgeois right-wing party
> indistinguishable from the mainstream "Center-Left" and "Center-Right"
> in their Drug War policies (and of course in their national chauvinism,
> just a little more so) designed to maintain intense police repression
> over the immigrant workers and the youth of the suburban housing blocks.
> But its main program, of economic and social protectionism and
> anti-austerity expansionism, was a pro-worker program and received an
> appropriate electoral reward.

"We are enemies of today’s capitalistic economic system for the
exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with
its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and
property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are
determined to destroy this system under all conditions."

Adolf Hitler. May 1st, 1927