[Marxism] [Critical-Syria] You could make this stuff up, but they can

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:29:11 MDT 2014

The source is Russian and I've seen nothing to backup this claim. No
brigades, units, names, locations etc have been named. Are the Islamists or
even Muslim? Doesn't say. I had the impression most Ukrainian Muslims where
from the East (Tatars) but this says these Ukrainia free fighters are from
Western Ukraine. Ukrainian Islamists now with Right Sector? Right!

BTW: Subject should read: You can't make this stuff up/

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536