[Marxism] Fwd: "Defending white supremacy"

mtomas3 mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:19:24 MDT 2014

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: mtomas3 <mtomas3 at hotmail.com>
Date: 11/01/2014  12:21 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Clay Claiborne <clayclai at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Marxism] "Defending white supremacy"

"Mark chimed in to say I was wrong, it was about fighting slavery in Texas because they raised the 1824 flag or some such. "

Like I said, you didn't really read what he said or his further explanation. You really want to speak of "disgusting distortions"? "It"? "They raised the 1824 flag"? What and who are these pronouns?

Here are some nouns: "Texians" and Tejanos are not th same people: Texians were (and their spawn today are) the oppressors, Tejanos--in the main, but not all to be historically "accurate"--are the oppressed. "They" had different motives and they remain being played out today.

O'Brien: wow. Now here's an example of liberal guilt playing out as historical "accuracy".  Clay demonstrates he didn't even GET Marks's point and all of a sudden some guy jumps to his "defense" providing "accurate" statements about "succession", or, as Clay expresses, "or some such".

Y'all want to play "race cards" or do you actually want to end racism?