[Marxism] Furuhashi posts dodgy tweets

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 4 07:41:27 MST 2014

On Nov 4, 2014, at 9:05 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
> ...when an Israeli minister of defense says that the FSA "should be
> supported", that has about as much significance as Barack Obama
> saying that every American should have a job or me telling my
> neighbor to "have a nice day"...

None are so deaf as those who refuse to hear.  When an authoritative
figure, in position to give full weight to his words, says an
insurgency next door "should be supported," that is as close as such a
person will ever come to admitting that it IS being supported (Israel
in fact is the ONLY foreign country to attack the armed forces of the
Syrian regime, claiming as cover "self-defense" over the Golan).

Among others in the crowd who agree that the FSA "should be supported"
are not only Obama and the Israeli government--they include Cameron,
Hollande, Erzogan, and (as cover for their active support to various
jihadi factions) all the crowned heads and dictators around the Gulf.
And who else?

Shane Mage

"Space may appear empty -- a soundless vacuum, but it's not an
absolute void. It flows with electric activity that is not visible to
our eyes." (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)