[Marxism] Query

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 5 12:51:24 MST 2014

Unfortunately this isn't a burning issue yet, but still...

On Wed, November 5, 2014 20:27, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
>  under communism we won't
> kill the ruling class but simply put it on an island (I remember it
> being Catalina) where they will live in luxury but unable to do any
> harm.

But living in luxery DOES do harm! As long as there is a worldwide
shortage of caviar and champagne, why should it go to the least deserving?

>How big is Catalina Island here?
I don't know. How big are the Galapagos islands? Maybe if they were
settled there, we could go back there in 1000 years and see if they've
evolved....

- Jeff