[Marxism] Marxism Digest, Vol 133, Issue 8

Matt Kelly a.marxist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:38:24 MST 2014

It is on p113
---
'In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom.' Proclamation of Independence, 1916.

'The tradition of all the dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living.' Karl Marx, 1852.

a.marxist at gmail.com