[Marxism] Documentaries about Marx and Marxism?

Glenn Kissack gkissack at nyc.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 15:40:58 MST 2014

Would anyone have an answer to this question I received today from a graduate student in Florida?

Thanks,
Glenn

I hope you are doing well! I am searching for a good documentary film that talks about Karl Marx and Marxism(s). I thought you might know of a good one. It would be for the purposes of talking about the basics of M's theory and also some sort of general history of movements throughout eastern europe or other places, and to be shown to an undergraduate audience. I know of Stuart Hall's 1993 film Karl Marx and Marxism, but I think it has a huge number of problems. Would appreciate any recommendations.