[Marxism] Hezbollah: US Not in Favour of Destabilizing Syrian Gov’t

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Nov 10 06:16:39 MST 2014

On 11/10/14 5:49 AM, Joseph Catron via Marxism wrote:
> The WSJ's sources are, of course, anonymous. I have my suspicions, but
> won't waste time on speculation.

What could your suspicions possibly be?

Isn't the evidence overwhelming that American imperialism has no
interest in "regime change" in Syria despite Obama telling Bob Schieffer
yesterday that he would "like to see Assad go". You can bet that Global
Research and WSWS.org will jump on those words and crow "See, regime
change is still on the table". I imagine that they will still be saying
this even after every last Sunni rebel is exterminated and Assad gets an
invitation to the White House to explore post-war reconstruction aid.