[Marxism] Fwd: A Palestinian Exception…at Brooklyn College | Corey Robin

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 12 06:51:58 MST 2014

While I’m excited that our department is co-sponsoring both events, I
would be less than honest if I didn’t express a certain disappointment
with my colleagues in other departments. The only departments
co-sponsoring both events are the departments of sociology, political
science, and secondary education, as well as the Shirley Chisholm
Project. Many others were asked to co-sponsor the Salaita event, but
they refused.

full:
http://coreyrobin.com/2014/11/11/a-palestinian-exception-at-brooklyn-college/