[Marxism] Documentaries about Marx and Marxism?

Jeffrey Masko j.alan.masko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:06:32 MST 2014

Hi,

I just saw this and thought I'd put my 2 cents in. Frankly, David Harvey
and/or Richard Wolff will bore the hell out of undergrads. I've had great
success with films like Injury to One (Wilkerson) and Isle of Flowers
(Furtado),
which is on YouTube btw as ways to dealing with the subject without
alienating them right away. If you want something more direct, Marx
Unloaded is pretty good.

soli-

-jm

--
J.A. Masko
College of Communications

“There are deeper strata of truth in cinema, and there is such a thing as
poetic, ecstatic truth. It is mysterious and elusive, and can be reached
only through fabrication and imagination and stylization.”

-Werner Herzog, “LESSONS OF DARKNESS”