[Marxism] Grocon, the CFMEU and bourgeois 'justice'

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 21 07:05:17 MST 2014

Grocon, the CFMEU and bourgeois 'justice'

John Setka, CFMEU (construction union) Victoria, Australia: 'Our
industrial dispute with Grocon has always been about safety. When we
fight to protect the safety of building workers and the public, Liberal
politicians call for our deregistration. Yet when Grocon pleads guilty
to its role in the deaths of three young people, the same politicians
are silent. Tony Abbott embraces Daniel Grollo as a member of his
Government’s Business Advisory Council.'

http://enpassant.com.au/…/grocon-the-cfmeu-and-bourgeois-j…/
<http://enpassant.com.au/2014/11/21/grocon-the-cfmeu-and-bourgeois-justice/>