[Marxism] Moderator's note: removing your post from "public homepage"

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Nov 23 07:27:45 MST 2014

this email is addressed to the ex-subscriber living in Europe who
continues to email Lou and myself (ten times) asking that we "erase my
name out of the public homepage":

we have answered you many many times and never received a response. on
the off chance that you are reading the list on the web, i send this as
last resort. check your spam filters to see if you are blocking

but, the bottom line is: we are actually UNABLE to handle your request.
what you ask for cannot be done, we do not have any control over a
number of the servers where your name appears in a posting. sorry.

Les