[Marxism] Fwd: Addicting Info – Ferguson Prosecutor Discovered With Connection To Darren Wilson’s Defence Fundraiser

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:18:48 MST 2014

BackStoppers has roundly denied any involvement in this, inadvertent or
otherwise:

http://on.fb.me/1ASHcXB

And the Addicting Info article seems rather dishonest. It's true that it's
"an organization used to fundraise for the men and women in uniform in both
Missouri and Illinois," but only dead ones, a rather crucial distinction in
this context.

And "within hours of a traumatic experience"? Yeah, as long as it's a death.

In addition to his duties as the county prosecutor, Robert McCulloch is

--
lytlað."