[Marxism] New website of Ukraine information and analysis is launched

Roger Annis rogerannis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:08:56 MST 2014

​November 26, 2014

Dear reader,

Following several months of preparatory work, a new website providing
information and analysis of the war and political crisis in Ukraine is now
online. The website is titled The New Cold War: Ukraine and beyond.
You can read it, subscribe to it and like it on Facebook at this weblink.

The New Cold War: Ukraine and beyond is a
project of the international delegates who attended the antiwar, anti-fascist
conference that took place in Yalta, Crimea on July 6 and 7, 2014. That
conference adopted an antiwar
declaration that serves as a guide to the information assembled
and presented on the new website.

The website already contains a vast storehouse of
information and analysis. The content is expanding daily. One feature designed to
assist readers is ‘Editors’ picks’, a selection by our editors of the items
posted to the website that are varied and that we consider particularly informative.

The information on the website is sorted by category for
ease of access. There are 14 subject categories—from the obvious—‘Ukraine’, ‘Russia’,
‘News’, and’ Analysis’—to ‘Eastern Europe and Caucasus,’ and ‘Malaysian
Airlines Crash’.

From the ‘About us’ section of the website:

We are open to reports from all sources, provided that they are
relevant and contain verifiable factual claims, not unsupported opinion. To
send reports, questions, or comments write to newcoldwareditors at gmail.ca.
If you would like to contribute to our blog or become a regular author, please
contact our editorial team.

Please inform your friends and associates of this new website. Please like
us on Facebook. You can sign up to receive website postings by e-mail in a
frequency of your choosing.

Regards,

Roger Annis, for the editors, The New Cold War: Ukraine and beyond

www.newcoldwar.org

newcoldwareditors at gmail.ca