[Marxism] British neo-Nazi Nick Griffin on holiday with theAssads

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 07:25:43 MST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Einde O'Callaghan via Marxism

On 30.11.2014 12:24, Michael Karadjis via Marxism wrote:

> Like his fellow British fascism fan George Galloway

"Michael Karadjis wrote" is of course email list talk. I posted an
article, with the information that neo-Nazi Nick Griffin was yet again a
guest of his friend and co-thinker Assad. I'm not responsible for
whatever else the author says. Hardly new ground.

And it is of course incorrect. While it is true that Galloway is only a
fan of one fascist that I'm aware of (ie, Assad), my understanding is
that this has much more to do with mercenary reasons than ideological
commitment
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10278115/What-George-Galloway-neglected-to-mention-in-Syria-debate.html),
unlike Griffin, David Duke etc.

I say this because, before he started receiving these bucketloads of
cash, Galloway had actually lashed out at Assad:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/george-galloway-mp/a-statement-on-the-situation-in-syria-by-george-galloway/195231300540947