[Marxism] English radicals in support of Scottish independence

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:52:49 MDT 2014

John, I think you write this without reading the arguments.  If you read
the links provided by Richard, including the SSP one, and, the links I
found on the Weekly Worker as well as the one just posted Sandy McBurney
the debate is a lot richer than simply, even at all, about "British
privileges". It seems far more complex and goes to the question not simply
of self-determination but of *oppression* and if a united *British* working
class (which I would think excludes the Irish in the north of their island
currently occupied by the British) that the debate is far richer, far more
complex than you make it out to be...on both sides of the argument.

This is much more fascinating that I thought it was going to be...

DW