[Marxism] “Most of the airstrikes have targeted civilians and not ISIS headquarters. Thank God.”

Rick Sterling rsterling1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:07:27 MDT 2014

hey michael -

1) regarding ghouta / august 21 here are some other worthwhile studies
which support my contention that the early propaganda from white house and
hrw was bs:

Tesla Lab and MIT (Postol):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf

Good Review of Facts with Links by German Blog / Zahran Alloush prime suspect

http://nocheinparteibuch.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/zahran-alloush-prime-suspect-for-the-cw-attack-in-ghouta/

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/20/the-collapsing-syria-sarin-case-2/

2) regarding who is really fighting isis ...

are you aware that syrian army killed many more isis fighters in the past
week than the us has in their air strikes of the past month?  according to
sohr saa killed 346 isis fighters over the 5 day battle for tabqa air
base.

-rick