[Marxism] A pissed off U. of Illinois board of trustees chair

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:10:05 MDT 2014

Maybe a grudge? His father was assassinated by a Palestinian, after all,
and I'm told the Kennedys are an odd, spiteful lot. It'd be an unusual
thing on which to base his positions, but not the strangest in the world.

Jean O’Brien, professor of history and chair of the American Indian Studies

--
lytlað."