[Marxism] Michael Hudson on the IMF loan to Ukraine

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 10 18:34:37 MDT 2014

On 9/10/14 5:52 PM, Marv Gandall via Marxism wrote:
> Below, a link to probing article from the economist Michael Hudson

I started reading this to see if Hudson had anything interesting to say
about the IMF but I came to a screeching halt when I read this: "Four
months later, on August 29, just as Kiev began losing its attempt at
ethnic cleansing against the eastern Donbas region..." Ethnic cleansing?
Is this guy out of his fucking mind? As if it was ever in Kyiv's power
to accomplish in Donbass what ISIS is accomplishing in Iraq or what
Israel has been doing since 1948. It is this Orwellian abuse of language
that makes me question everything else he has to say.