[Marxism] Michael Moore Slams Obama: All He'll Be Remembered for Is "First Black President"

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Thu Sep 11 23:12:19 MDT 2014

The surprise is not how much money Michael Moore made -
but what he did with it.  I wrote clearly he invested in the
Merchant of War companies and a known Bank Predator
company.  And he gave very little to non-profit and to social
justice groups even less.  Does anyone on this list think
there is not a problem with investing in the Boeing military
company?