[Marxism] Fwd: Michael Moore Slams Obama: All He’ll Be Remembered for Is ‘First Black President’ | Mediaite

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 02:24:57 MDT 2014

Well I am more optimistic than this.  I like to feel that the future is Red
and that Obama will be remembered for the right-wing con artist that he is.
Perhaps Afro-America had to go through this experience.  Just like many
women in America may have to go through the experience of having a woman
president.  Or maybe gay America will have to go through the experience of
having an openly gay president.

I hope not.  I hope Obama is remembered for teaching all of us that "It's
the class war, stupid".

comradely

Gary