[Marxism] Fwd: The growing intimacy between Bard College and the American military | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Craig Butosi cbutosi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:20:58 MDT 2014

On the topic of the political economy of the university-military-industrial
nexus:

University of Western Ontario partnership with General Dynamics (2004):

http://communications.uwo.ca/western_news/stories/2004/December/western_general_dynamics_collaborate.html

Faculty of Information and Media Studies (UWO) response (my alma mater ft.
my former colleagues on the panel) (2011):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1feQMwChw

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons)
Website: http://www.craigbutosi.ca