[Marxism] Study Shows We're More Attracted To The Body Odors Of People Who Vote Like Us

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:00:25 MDT 2014

This is without question one of the stupidest in a rapidly-growing body of
stupid pseudoscientific "studies." Its flawed methodologies make it
deserving of use in introductory courses on research and reporting methods
on how NOT to frame a study, how NOT to claim correlation much less cause
and effect.
Huffpost should be ashamed for printing this.