[Marxism] Abbott unleashes terror against Muslims in Australia

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 21 01:38:31 MDT 2014

The Abbott government is pushing racism and Islamophobia to win support
for its war in Iraq and to detract attention from its rotten austerity
Budget. A war footing and jingoism are the breeding grounds for the
ruling class to push fear of the other. The Labor Party is rushing in to
support Abbott. As the war deteriorates and the economy worsens the
anti-Muslim dog whistles from our politicians will become claxon horns.
Opposing the war and fighting against the Budget are linked, and must
join up with the fight to defend our Muslim bothers and sisters.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/09/21/abbott-unleashes-terror-against-muslims-in-australia/