[Marxism] Fwd: Iranian talks with Saudi Arabia may signal thaw in relations | World news | The Guardian

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:36:22 MDT 2014

And of course what David accurately describes re Sunni-Shia/rich-poor
divides within Saudi Arabia is replicated one level up in the same divides
between SA and Bahrain (the host of the US 5th Fleet).
The democracy and justice movement has always taken great pains to make
clear they are not a "Shia" movement but an inclusive one.
See bahrainrights.org