[Marxism] Fwd: [SJP at NYU] Direct Action Tomorrow, Washington Square Park, 2:50pm

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:06:29 MDT 2014

- Amith

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Students for Justice in Palestine <justiceinpalestine.club at nyu.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Subject: [SJP at NYU] Direct Action Tomorrow, Washington Square Park, 2:50pm
To: "A.R. G" <amithrgupta at gmail.com>

 *When: TOMORROW, September, 23, 2014 at 2:50pm *

*Where: Under the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park*

*In solidarity with the occupied population in Palestine, and in honor of
those killed by Israeli forces this summer in Gaza, NYU SJP encourages you
to join us under the Washington Square Arch tomorrow at 2:50 PM. *

*We will unroll a scroll on which the names of the 2,137 victims of the
Israeli assault are written. We will cross the park and carry the scroll to
the top of the Kimmel grand staircase, where we will hold a brief
mic-check.*

*This event is symbolic of our refusal to be silent in the face of Israeli
atrocities, and of our official endorsement of BDS as a nonviolent form of
resistance which holds Israel accountable until it complies with
international law and respects Palestinian rights.*

*Please join our Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1549656125253354/> event and share widely.*

 *---*

* Join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NYU.SJP