[Marxism] Damascus scenes

Ron Jacobs ronj1955 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:56:49 MDT 2014

I oppose Assad.   I am also not convinced the opposition that currently
exists would be much better once in power.  Ideally, some kind of end to
the killing needs to be worked out, even if it means Assad is not
immediately removed from power.  The current situation seems like a deadly
stalemate and only encourages outside powers to get further involved.  The
longer the civil war goes on increases the likelihood of it becoming a much
larger conflagration.