[Marxism] What if FDR had declared war against both Hitler &Stalin

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:29:20 MDT 2014

Imagine the beat up over this single event can still be an issue. For
Islamophobes the world over.

To re-cap. A regime had destroyed every city in its country via aerial
terror, had tortured thousands to death, slaughtered some 100,000
people. All normal "war" activity.

A regime soldier is legitimately killed in battle. He is not killed in
captivity for the aim of cannibalism, he is killed in battle.

After his death, the rebel fighter looks at the dead soldier's phone. He
finds on it video footage of the soldier and his friends raping and
murdering a mother and her daughters. Enraged, he cuts out the dead
soldier's heart and takes a symbolic bite.

Despite what one poster here said about "no consequences" etc, all the
opposition leaderships vigorously condemned this action. However, he
wasn't someone "they" could easily discipline precisely because he was
the head of his own micro-brigade, which had split away from the larger
Farouk Brigades months before. Unless he was to discipline himself. In
conditions of revolutionary chaos and extreme regime violence, who could
discipline him and how?

But more to the point - what is worse: raping *and murdering* a mother
and daughters who were *alive* at the time, or taking a symbolic bite
from the heart of a troop who was already *dead* from battle who was
responsible for these crimes?

The answer to the imperialist media and their "anti-imperialist",
Islamophobic "left" echo was obvious, unfortunately.