[Marxism] What if FDR had declared war against both Hitler &Stalin

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 24 21:41:03 MDT 2014

On 9/24/14 11:29 PM, Michael Karadjis via Marxism wrote:

> But more to the point - what is worse: raping *and murdering* a mother
> and daughters who were *alive* at the time, or taking a symbolic bite
> from the heart of a troop who was already *dead* from battle who was
> responsible for these crimes?

Well, according to Joseph Catron, Robert Fisk, Tariq Ali, Phyllis
Bennis, Yoshie Furuhashi, Press TV, RT.com, WSWS.org, the PSL, the WWP,
Counterfire, Global Research and Moon of Alabama biting a dead man's
heart is worse than napalming schoolchildren. Frankly, I've reached the
point where I don't want to have anything to do with such people. As
much as I find the "litmus test" approach of "In Defense of Marxism" a
brake on the unity of the left that is so badly needed, I am ready to
declare a Sixth International centered in the upper east side of
Manhattan upon which a declaration that napalming school children is
worse than taking a bite out of a dead man's heart must be affirmed. I
don't give a fuck if I am the only member. I will go to my grave feeling
like I've done the right thing.