[Marxism] What if FDR had declared war against both Hitler &Stalin

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:21:05 MDT 2014

On 09/25/2014 02:10 AM, David P Á wrote:
> To my knowledge, you don't know much about me ... I'll be glad to keep going
> without murdering people
It's true, I don't know much about you, so correct me if I'm wrong about
this but I'll bet you were never put in a position where you were forced
to go war and make the choice of kill or be killed like Scott Camil and
thousands of other working class teenagers. Further I'll bet that you
haven't had to leave your home country forever or spend precious years
of your youth in prison as alternative to the draft.

So you never had to live with the consequences and never had find away
to rise above that and spend the next 40 years educating teenagers in
their high schools and ordinary people in the US south about the perils
of imperialism. Did you even bother to watch the interview with Scoot
Camil before you decided you are a better person than him?

I'll bet you have lived a relatively privileged life as compared to
Scott and thousands of other former Marines, and never had to make those
hard choices, but you have the haughty attitude that you are better than
Scott because others were forced to do the killing that allows you to
benefit from cheap labor and resources.