[Marxism] What if FDR had declared war against both Hitler &Stalin
jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:22:30 MDT 2014
Yes, I get that Jeff is just as dishonest as Lou, and probably more so. (We
could chalk Lou's false claims up to sloppy carelessness, but I don't know
what excuses can be made for Jeff's careful wording.)
I normally refrain from vanity posts, but since Jeff has chosen to make a
point of it, here is the sum total of my reportage over the past month:
- Local rights groups still documenting toll of Israel's Gaza offensive
- Israel forces Gaza fishermen to undress in attack violating ceasefire
- Israel tortures prisoners captured in Gaza invasion
- Gaza beach massacre commemorated by child survivors
- Tens of thousands remain homeless in Gaza
- "These are war crimes," says father of Gaza family wiped out by
A good sampling of earlier stuff can be found here:
- Electronic Intifada <http://electronicintifada.net/people/joe-catron>
- Middle East Eye <http://www.middleeasteye.net/users/joe-catron>
Of course I realize that Jeff, a measured and deliberate liar, won't care.
I post this only for the benefit of others, who may have lingering doubts
about his dishonesty.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Jeff via Marxism <
marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
> translate the above quote:
> "Judging only by the emphasis given in their reporting of various
> atrocities, one would conclude that Joseph Catron, Robert Fisk, Tariq Ali,
> Phyllis Bennis, Yoshie Furuhashi, Press TV, RT.com, WSWS.org, the PSL, the
> WWP, Counterfire, Global Research and Moon of Alabama consider biting a
> dead man's heart to be worse than napalming schoolchildren.
> Get it?
"Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen
More information about the Marxism