[Marxism] How Evo Morales's Third Term Will Challenge Bolivia's Social Movements

Richard Fidler rfidler_8 at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 1 14:07:56 MDT 2015

Perhaps not, Dennis, but I do recall (for example) how you jumped all over the Bolivian legislature’s child-labour law before others, better informed, explained the context: http://www.telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Bolivias-Example-of-Legislating-with-the-People-20140725-0034.html. In any case, I haven’t yet seen any report in English on the recent subnational elections in Bolivia. Emily’s article, written before the elections, doesn’t fill the bill, as I’m sure you would agree. So Marxmail readers may just have to wait a few more days....

Richard