[Marxism] Jesus not a Christian, but a Jewish revolutionary

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 05:59:11 MDT 2015

A European pre-Christian Spring fertility symbol: see Frazier, The Golden Bough, unabridged. The association of rabbits with fecundity continues to our day in occasional common speech. Among the hills of Eastern Albania, the Gnorg people wear rabbit constumes and dance about at Easter to this day. Let us draw the veil of decency over the remainder of that ceremony.