[Marxism] Iran nuclear deal: A powerful Tehran turned into America’s policeman in the Gulf? It could happen

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:52:16 MDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <
marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

Robert Fisk ...  What a crock of shit.

You might have skipped the rest of this long paragraph and saved us all
some time. I can't vouch for your characterization of Fisk's recent
writing, as I'd lost patience a bit earlier in his career.

> Hamid Dabashi just wrote an article arguing that both iran and Saudi
> Arabia are counter-revolutionary.

Counter *what* revolution?

--
lytlað."