[Marxism] Ukraine language, and recent news

Richard Menec bookfind at mymts.net
Sat Apr 4 10:08:44 MDT 2015

> The book 'Ukrainian nationalism in the 1990s' by Andrew Wilson provides an
> overview of the development of the Ukrainian nation and country during the
> past two centuries.

Here's another alternate view -- and dare I say more accurate one -- by my
friend Alexander Basilevsky:

"Drawing on English, Ukrainian and French sources, this book chronicles the
military and social origins of Ukraine and describes the differences between
Ukraine and its neighbors. The author refutes the claim that Ukraine and
Russia were once united in a common political system."

Full:
http://www.mcfarlandbooks.com/book-2.php?id=978-0-7864-9714-0