[Marxism] Reclaiming (white) Australia and the fascists

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 5 22:38:19 MDT 2015

A strong vibrant and active left and trade union movement, with a clear
understanding of the nature of capitalism and the threat respectable
racism and its hidden guest, fascism, pose to the left and to working
people, could act as a pole of attraction offering hope for these middle
and working class people currently driven by fear. Building such a left
must be our long term goal. In the medium term it means rank and file
workers winning back their unions and building strikes to defend
workers’ interests. In the short term we have to confront the racists
and their fascist bed fellows every time they poke their slimy necks out
from their sewers of hate.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/04/06/reclaiming-white-australia-and-the-fascists/