[Marxism] Qusai Zakarya's op-ed about Yarmouk in FP

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:51:02 MDT 2015

Is it believable that in this instance, Assad actually let the IS fighters
into the camp? From what I understood, this was a major strategic blow to
the Assad regime.

I should also add that while I'm glad that people are finally beginning to
talk about the situation of those in Yarmouk, it's not just the Syrian
regime that is being ignored in the discussion. Where is Israel in all of
these pieces?

Other than those two points I think this is an important perspective.

- Amith